Gene Therapy Townhall Meeting - November 11, 2022
Organized by the AHCDC, this meeting will provide Canadian physicians with knowledge to help them develop a Canadian Strategy for gene therapy.
- David Page, Canadian Hemophilia Society
- David Lillicrap, Queen's University
- Michael Chu, University of Alberta
Topics for discussion, include:
- Different models for gene therapy delivery (e.g. hub-and-spoke model, clinical trial model) and practical examples of how these have been used in other jurisdictions.
- Strategies for identifying and triaging appropriate patients.
- Identifying monitoring requirements and care coordination between dosing centres and local HTCs.
- Identifying next steps for site preparedness.
Thank you for participating in the November 2022 Townhall Meeting.
A recording of the Townhall meeting is now available by access code.